always impatiently waiting

Scout

Reaction score
Since this TTC journey began it seems all I do is impatiently wait.
When Af starts, I'm impatiently waiting for O.
Once O finally happens, I'm in the TTW, impatiently waiting to test.
I test and get my BFN and then I'm impatiently waiting for AF so I can start trying again.

I'm on impatiently waiting #3...tested yesterday at 11 DPO and got BFN, so now I'm impatiently waiting for AF. :growlmad:

your not out yet u maybe impatiently waiting 4 ur bfp :) x

I hear ya... I am always waiting! I finally got my o-day and now I am waiting for my temp rise!!! It's like I am wishing my life away just to see what the next day will bring!:dohh:

Why do you think you're automatically out? A lot of pregnant women have to miss AF in order to test positive. Maybe you are one of them. But I know what you mean about this vicious cycle. It keeps going and going until we do get pregnant. Good luck!

Why do you think you're automatically out? A lot of pregnant women have to miss AF in order to test positive. Maybe you are one of them. But I know what you mean about this vicious cycle. It keeps going and going until we do get pregnant. Good luck!

haha then u waiting 4 midwife app,scans,baby movements then birth so the waiting never stops lol x

I'm still waiting to O... but I don't find this wait that bad since thanksgiving is coming up :D

I hear ya... I am always waiting! I finally got my o-day and now I am waiting for my temp rise!!! It's like I am wishing my life away just to see what the next day will bring!:dohh:

exactly....like I'm wishing my life away. :wacko:

Oh, and yes the waiting never stops. the positive test leads to waiting for those first betas, then waiting for call to let you know what they were, then waiting for the 2nd ones to see if they doubled, then waiting for the 1st scan, then the 2nd ....well, that's as far as I've ever got with any of my pregnancies, but I'd rather be in that wait, than the one I'm in now. Here's hoping we all get to the after BFP wait cycle..

Agree..always waiting for something it consumes your life..I'm not as big of a fan of TTC as I was at first that's for sure.

I am only on round two and I feel like I have lost my freaking mind! I have no idea if I am experiencing symptoms, imaging them or inventing new ones! It truly is crazy making. I am right there with yah! All this waiting is torture! I am becoming grumpy, avoiding Facebook like a bill collector (when did everyone start having babies geeez) and convinced I am doomed to become the cat lady. And my poor husband already feels like I am objectifying him as a baby making tool. Well he is ;0} Those of you who have been doing this awhile and have resisted going postal. I commend you! You are giving me hope that I can make it through. I just need to buckle down and realize this could be for the long haul. I am just going to have to ride it out. Literally ;0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->