always positive OPK's?

mammag

Expecting a Rainbow
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone has experience with OPK's that are always positive? I have to use dollar store brands because other tests are too sensitive for me. They will always be dark positive. But even on the dollar store brands the test and control line are always the same shade of color. However, at CD 9 I got a very dark positive, extremely dark, control line was almost unnoticeable, this lasted for a day and the next they just went back to being the same as always, both lines same shade of color. Any ideas? Is the very dark pos my surge? And if so? Why is it so early on? I'm so freaking confused.

p.s I have not temp'd since a few cycles after my last m/c 2 years ago as it was just too painful to see that temp drop month after month when AF was due, but starting to wish I had as now I don't know whether or not I O'd :nope:

p.p.s lol, I never use FMU for OPK's.

How long has this been happening? Is there any chance of pregnancy? OPKs will stay positive throughout pregnancy. If not, I have no idea. Wish I could be of more help. GL!

I agree - could be that you ate pregnant - I'd try a hpt !
:dust:
X

Hey hun...I agree with the gals, could you be pregnant?

I am no expert, but from what I understand, constantly having positive OPK's can really only mean a few things, 1. You're pregnant! 2. The OPK's could be defective or 3. PCOS (which causes your LH to always be surging).

Keep us posted! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->