always worrying!

holly

Mummy to a prince
Reaction score
hi everyone!

i had a miscarriage in december and just found out i'm pregnant again a few days ago.

i am so so worried i am going to miscarry again! i had awful pains last night, they were probably normal but i am just so worried.

everytime i go to the toilet i am worried i'm going to see blood :( until i get past the 12 week stage i just know my mind just wont rest!!

hi honey,
is it good news are you happy!? i have had 2 miscarrages and am waiting to try again to see if the oh says yes lol but i want to start now hehe! i no it hard and i was exactly the same as you and when i had my second in august i thort no way am i tryin again but now im ready to! just stay calm and try not to worry im sure you will be fine and congrats on your great news plz try not to worry about your miscarriage which i am sorry about! just take each day as it comes and you will be fine were here for you if u need a chat everyone is always so healthy keep us updated wont you!? take care x:hugs:

hiya!

thanks for your reassurance! :D i will keep you updated hopefully only with good news! good luck with trying again! sure we deserve some luck this year :headspin: xx

i cant wait to try again lol getting excited im sure i will only be good news and deffo keep us updated you will be fine hun xx

awww bless ya chick! i am so sorry to hear of your losses! i wish i could be excited! i feel so so lucky to have got pregnant again so quick yet still i worry that it will just happen again! :( its such a horrible thing!

i no it is afta my 1st i thort it wouldnt happen again but both me babys didnt grow the 2nd miscarriage they couldnt find a heartbeat! i am finding hard but have slowly getting better and i have had a lot of help from this site! u will be fine hun im sure of it how far gone do u thin you are? you will have a very healthy and happy pregnacy! dont be stressed out lol

:hugs:Im sorry to hear of your previous loss.:hugs: Sending you lots of sticky dust :dust: for this one. Try not to worry too much:hugs::hugs:

i'm only about 4 weeks or so. the last miscarriage i had was at 9 weeks 5 days. i just started bleeding and the next day i had a scan and my baby had no heartbeat. i stayed in hospital over night because it was late when i started bleeding. they took me in early for my scan so i had to hear that news without my partner being there it was horrible! what happened in your miscarriages?

i was 6 weeks on my first one and my baby hadnt grown properly on my second i miscarried at exactly 9 weeks had my first scan at 8 weeks and there was no heartbeat had to go back a week later to see if everything would pass naturally or if the baby had grown the day i was ment to go back in i started bleeding and i was in so much pain it was agoney i then rang the hospital and they told me to go back after bleeding had stopped so i did and everything had passed fine! it was horrible seein my baby on the scan my baby growth was only 4 weeks and had stayed in me for 5 week when it was dead and i didnt even no feel so stupid! took me and my oh a while to get over it but did get the support i needed off him realy thats why im abit worried bout trying again he mite not want to?

yeah thats another thing i worry about too...not knowing that its gone :( i suppose there is nothing we can do just keeping hoping and praying! i had an early scan at 7 weeks and saw the baby and its heartbeating was lovely. it so strange how after it, it just disappears :(

i no its weird to think it can jus randomly stop i honestly think you will be fine and i wish u all happiness just make sure you stay in touch and let me no how your scan goes! when your appt with the docs?

i wasnt going to go to the doctors till i was about 10 weeks incase i have another miscarriage. you think this is ok? xx

its upto u huni but take folic acid! are you worrying about the scan again! why dont you go talk to your doc and see what they say they mite want to keep an i on you cos of your 1 st one! i had a couple of test cos i have had 2 and they say everything id fine! its up2 u chick watever u feel beta bout doin x

yeah i have been taking my folic acid ever since i had my miscarriage in december! :D i dont take anything to chance lol! do you have msn? if you want to chat? x

yeah i do chick could chat on there ill send it to u privetely tho k!!xx keep takin it defo!

:hugs: I can't even being to imagine how worried you must be. I hope the 12 weeks passes for your quickly and you have a happy and healthy nine months. Have you looked into the possibility of having an early scan done?

:hugs:

I think it's normal to worry. I had one m/c, and I'm already afraid of another.

I'm sending ~good vibes~ your way!

aww thanks ever so much! i dont realli want an early scan... in a way i think that is worse. i had an early scan last time and it destroyed me seeing the heartbeat then a few weeks later its gone. xx

Hi Holly

Congrats lovely on your news. I am so very pleased for you. Of course you are so very worried as your loss is still at the front of your mind.

I m/c at 9 weeks + and I think I am currently ovulating for the first time since. I am worried that a future pregnancy for me will end up in m/c. It is only natural.

Hoping you have healthy 9 months. xxx

I had a m/c at the end of Dec 07 and think I will be worrying just as much as you if I'm lucky enough to fall again. Hope the 12 weeks goes nice and quickly so you can start to relax and enjoy your pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->