Aly,Sabby and Mandy's secret Christmas card swap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meee :)

I'm not sure how it works anyone care to explain just quickly? :haha:

On the 1st Dec either me, Aly or Mandy81 will send you a pm of the person you will send a christmas card to :flower: that's it really, you send a secret person a card and then someone will send you one, but you won't know who your secret person is until you receive their card :thumbup: and you don't reveal who you are sending a card to :thumbup:

ok i have a question

how will we have a secrest santa if we are doing the sorting out :wacko: lol

Meee :)

I'm not sure how it works anyone care to explain just quickly? :haha:

On the 1st Dec either me, Aly or Mandy81 will send you a pm of the person you will send a christmas card to :flower: that's it really, you send a secret person a card and then someone will send you one, but you won't know who your secret person is until you receive their card :thumbup: and you don't reveal who you are sending a card to :thumbup:

Okay I have had a beer, I hope you can understand that, if not I will explain again in the morning :haha:

no

always look on the bright side of life

i do lol

have you got a drink now :wacko:

im dying to sing so cani sing to you :flower:

have you got a drink now :wacko:

im dying to sing so cani sing to you :flower:

How are you going to sing to me :wacko: I would love a lullaby, I am heading to bed in 5, sing me a lullaby please :flower:

here goes

twinkle twinkle little star how i wonder what you are up above the world so high like a diamond in the sky twinkle twinkle little star how i wonder what you are :flower:

now you have to sing it in a barnsley voice and imagine me serenading you :cloud9: LMFAO

here goes

twinkle twinkle little star how i wonder what you are up above the world so high like a diamond in the sky twinkle twinkle little star how i wonder what you are :flower:

now you have to sing it in a barnsley voice and imagine me serenading you :cloud9: LMFAO

Omg you have such an amazing voice :flower: Now I am ready for bed, night-night sweetie, speak to you tomorrow x x

I would like to be in the card swap too, please! As long as no one mind's sending a card to the US??

:happydance: thanks sweetie lol

night night babes i will look after this thread with mandy :happydance:
dont worry its in safe hands :winkwink: lol

my hands are safe :cry:

well as safe as anyones lol

I wouldn't mind being in - just as long as people wouldn't mind sending a card to NZ... :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"