Aly,Sabby and Mandy's secret Christmas card swap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im up for this too! are there any requirements?
Lou
xxx

sabby i will leave you 2 to do that then :thumbup:

i have been out and bought a book just so i have somewhere to write all the address and names in :happydance:
iv had 2 pms so far :thumbup:

let me know what you's need me to do

i'll more than likely be on facebook :)

i forgot to say i dont mind sending overseas, just pm'ing my address now x

nikki can you send me your address i have it somewhere but cant find it :wacko: lol

ok thanks for all the pms yur names and address are now in my book safe and sound :flower:

nikki can you send me your address i have it somewhere but cant find it :wacko: lol

ok thanks for all the pms yur names and address are now in my book safe and sound :flower:

do you have my address ???

or even do you need my address :haha:

do you have my address ???

or even do you need my address :haha:

i will need your address for who ever you get :wacko: lol

What about me do you still have my address ?? I didnt even think to ask you !!! lol

Wouldnt it be a laugh if me and Mandy81 got paired up !!!!! I wouldnt even have to buy a stamp, I could make her come to my house and collect it !!! lol

Wouldnt it be a laugh if me and Mandy81 got paired up !!!!! I wouldnt even have to buy a stamp, I could make her come to my house and collect it !!! lol

yeah but you wouldnt get your own sis as me and mandy have to pick someone for you :wacko: lol

yeah but you wouldnt get your own sis as me and mandy have to pick someone for you :wacko: lol

yeah
But I might forget that she is my sister :shrug:

did you ever think of that :wacko:

I know Alison :haha: I was just thinking if someone else was doing it and we got paired, it would be funny :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"