Am beginning to think the 2ww isnt too bad!

chocolate

Reaction score
I stupidly decided to have a sneaky peak over in the 'pregnancy after a loss' section and if I get my BFP, I will just be so miserable because I will be worrying all the time! I know I should try to relax and just be thanful for another chance if I get a BFP but its going to be soo hard!

And I thought the 2ww was tough, am thinking of not testing at all ...... at least if I am pregnant then I can spend a few more days in the slightly less worrying 2ww!

I know - I looked over there too and yes the worrying won't stop - if I'm lucky enough to get pg I am def getting a doppler!!!

I think if, no, WHEN I get the bfp I will stick to the normal pregnancy boards in the hope their excitment will spur mine on. Id rather have a few weeks of being excited but get bad news, than spend a few weeks being miserable to still get bad news ifuswim.

I had a doppler last time but thought I was picking up the heartbeat even as I was miscarrying! May have to give it to someone to look after next time until I can def. recognise it Id spend all day doing it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->