Am I (2ww) and hoping AF don't show

milliontoone

Reaction score
Ok so though I know AF is on her wicked way yet still I can't help obsessing over preg symptoms. Not officially TTC yet, next month I plan to officially start as only just managed to convince the OH and we only recently decided to. So I haven't really been charting my cycle but I do know the first day of my last period was between 20th - 22nd August. I've been taking 100mg of Royal Jelly once a day for about a month now, as my mum said it is great for fertility, she swore it helped her fall pregnant with my bother. I'm thinking of increasing the dose as 100mg is quite a low amount. I'm also taking a multivitamin with folic acid and probiotic and an extra folic acid supplement.

I usually have pretty regular 28-30 day cycles so I'm guessing I likely Ov'd around 2nd-4th September if I Ov'd at all? I was randomly peeing on a couple of those ovulation predictor test sticks as I decided to start the proper testing and charting and such next month and I kept getting nothing at all then either around the 2nd/ 3rd or 4th/ 5th? September (I really can't remember) I got two days with a faint second line then the next day a big fat nothing again. So I could have missed my surge or I could just not have Ov'd this cycle (I'm 34).

We didn't really do the deed that much this month due to time apart but we did manage it once on the 29th Aug, before my OH went away and once when he returned on the evening of the 2nd Sep. We also did it a couple of times after, one time was prolly around the 7th or 8th Sep, the other two times were probably around the 10th and yesterday the 14th Sep.

So given the fact that we probably only did the deed once around the time I was likely to ovulate, I know it's highly unlikely that I am but still I have of course been obsessing over every little twinge because I so badly want a babe. So for those of you interested, I'm going to list my symptoms:

*Strange cramping twinging sensation in my abdomen, feels like AF is going to start, literally feels like my ovary/ uterus is cramping but she hasn't yet I'm due between the 16th and 20th September

*The last two days my right boob has been tender and painful which is a little unusual for me as though I do get boob tenderness when expecting AF typically it's in my left

*Around 7th/8th/9th September I was super gassy

*My jeans are tighter than usual around the middle, I can't do them up without them hurting

*I am not seeming to crave chocolate as much as I normally do prior to AF though I haven't gone off it just not craving it as much

*Definitely had increased urination, but then I am drinking ever so slightly more fluids, so this could well be a reason though I have definitely been going for a wee more than usual

*About a week ago I had a very mild strange taste in my mouth - I wouldn't say it was metallic but I can't really put my finger on what it was - BUT I also have an abscess on my tooth so it could have been that

*Shooting pains in my leg

*I feel preg but tbh I really think this is because I want it so badly

Absolutely no nausea or food cravings at all, boobs are not really sore more than normal apart from the right one when it's usually the left

I've sort of been moody like I normally am with PMT which really makes me think I'm not. I get cranky about halfway through my cycle and then again a couple of days before AF and sure enough halfway through I was a super bitch right on call. I was also super pissed at my OH and really emotional a couple of nights ago.

But in a way, these last couple of days I feel calmer more relaxed about everything too. Then again recently OH and I have been talking and tackling old problems so this could well be a reason.
Haven't had my AF headache or backache yet, but then this doesn't always start until I start bleeding so I'm trying not to read too much into that.

I think the low amount of times we did it coupled with the fact that I've had my usual pattern of PMT moodiness would suggest I'm not, but hey a girl can hope can't she? Will update when the witch eventually shows her ugly face which should be by this Saturday 21st Sept at the latest, if she doesn't show by then I'm definitely going to test but I know she will. There's no way I'm gonna make it to Saturday without AF coming.:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->