Am I 7 dpo? I have pictures attached. So confused...

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I am aware I posted this in TWW since but I am not sure if I am in TWW and I am really needing answers I thought I would post it here too.

I have PCOS and have been opk testing off and on for about 4 years. Never have I ever gotten a positive. Randomly I decided to test on the 13th and got a positive. I was shocked I have never gotten a positive. Well I just couldn't believe it so I tested next couple of days and I got like 4 straight days of positives. It became to much so I stopped testing. After a couple of days of not testing I couldn't handle it and today 7 days past the first one I tested again and this one is even more positive then the rest. (On a side not I am having a lot of snotty like cm this morning.)

I will post pics of the first couple and then today's, all are labeled.

What are you thoughts? Also I just got my fertile focus microscope that your suppose to see ovulation by your saliva. I just did it for the first time and it is no where near what it should look like with ovulation. ****On closer look I see some ferning!!!!!****

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 5
  • WP_000101.jpg
    WP_000101.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 3
  • test.jpg
    test.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 4
I have read that women with PCOS have false positive OPKs because of LH that lingers in their system. So maybe this could be a sign of that...but to be on the safe side you should BD as long as you have fertile CM...

I would think that might be it but this is first positive opks I have ever had and now with the microscope showing ferning. I really hope its my body failing and trying again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->