Am i a bitch?

I'm sorry but i hope LO does come while she's on holiday if she's being like that!!
If i said i didn't want anyone in the hospital they would respect my wishes, blah why do some people make things so difficult!! x x

You can tell the hospital staff that you don't want any visitors and they won't give out your room number or let her in there.

What a freak

MIL: 'can you tell her to hurry up because im going on holiday on thursday'

OMG what planet is this woman on :dohh:

ha ha that bump could be here while she's away on holiday crazy woman

My MIL is the same, she is due to go on holiday from the 26th oct - 2nd nov and i am due the 3rd! so that week it is eviction time!!

so your not a bitch at all... and the hospital will not let anyone in that you dont want there. xx

I don't understand why u think you r a bitch, she is being totally unreasonable, and don't worry about her saying she will be in the hospital to be the first to hold the baby, as the others have said u can request them not let her in. THAT would show her!

I find it funny she thinks it is down to U when the baby comes! Don't let her ruin this special time for u.

Good luck! :)

MIL: 'So, there not going to induce her if she has the baby??'
Ex: 'No..as she'll have already had the baby'

xx

Sorry - this bit made me chuckle a bit......is she stupid?!?!?! How would they induce you if the baby was already here?!?!? What planet is that woman on?!?!

Don't think you're being a bitch at all - it's your baby, so you get to decide who comes to see you & hold bubs....not her!! As Rae said, if it comes to it, and she hangs around for the birth, just tell the hospital staff who you do or don't want to visit.

xx

Just suggesting something... but does she seriously... have a mental illness? it sounds like obsessive compulsive disorder to me abit like staceys mum in eastenders, with the more serious symptoms not the comedy ones... paranoia, panicking, crying, over reacting and mis interpretation of communications....

Just a thought! maybe it is a good idea for her to be away, less stress for ya hun, and hey if she is OCD it'll be less stress for her too (if you get me) xx

Just suggesting something... but does she seriously... have a mental illness? it sounds like obsessive compulsive disorder to me abit like staceys mum in eastenders, with the more serious symptoms not the comedy ones... paranoia, panicking, crying, over reacting and mis interpretation of communications....

Just a thought! maybe it is a good idea for her to be away, less stress for ya hun, and hey if she is OCD it'll be less stress for her too (if you get me) xx

i really never thought of it like that, and come to think of it she does actually get on like that character, only well, worse..must mention it next time she goes off on one..lightly.

She sounds like a weirdo...

Just tell the hospital staff that you only want your ex to see you and the baby.

Weirdo!! I agree with Ryder if LO does decide to come before monday make sure you inform the hosp staff you do not want her there!! I would soooooo be doing that!!

CROSS YOUR LEGS till monday :lol:

Gawd, makes me glad I don't know my ex-MIL! If they're all like that, I'd run for the hills!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->