Am I a huge Worry Wart?

HappyAnjeL

Abigail's Mommy
Reaction score
I'm freaking out because we DTD late Wednesday night, I had a 2 dots of red blood when I wiped afterward, then a tiny bit of light pinkish the next time I wiped since then no blood.. And now I feel like my discharge is watery..

Today I woke up today with no nausea, no cramping, no sore boobs, and a normal BM.. And I can't stop freaking out. (So much for being jealous of those without MS!) My fiance thinks I'm crazy:wacko: Which I kind of feel like I am because I've read a million things about loss of symptoms not being a bad thing, but I can't stop worrying something is wrong! :wacko:

Its Friday afternoon where I live and I have my next appointment on Monday so I don't know if I should call my Dr (they will probably think I'm crazy and not be able to get me in until my appointment anyway.) Or do you ladies think its a serious concern and I should call?

Calm down. I know it's difficult. Honestly I would wait until your appointment on Monday to talk through your concerns. Chances are the spotting was from cervical errosion and baby is just fine.

Of course if you're really worried and can't settle then call your doctor, even if it's for reassurance.

Sending hugs and positive vibes. xxx

Bleeding after sex in pregnancy is so common xx and your at the stage where the placenta has taken over so your symptoms have lessened all sounds totally normal too me babes.

To be honest I wouldn't worry (i know easier said than done!) but it is super common to bleed after dtd. especially since you aren't having any HEAVY bleeding and severe cramping. if that were the case then i'd worry. As for the loss of symptoms, the very same thing happenned to me and I worried too but several days later some symptoms came back. but i see you are at 13 weeks now, so it could be that now your MS has gone for good as that's what happenned to me around that time! keep in mind that hormone levels, fluids, etc fluctuate and some days your boobs are super sore, and somedays not so much.

Thanks ladies I think I just needed a little reassurance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->