Am I about to go into labour?

lalalen

Pregnant with #2 EDD 5Sep
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm probably worrying over nothing but today has been so horrendous, I need a second opinion. I've been getting several Braxton Hicks an hour all day to the point I don't feel safe to drive. I've been getting intermittent period type pain for a few days, along with brown flecks in my discharge (sorry!). Do you think this i normal or a sign or early or impending labour. I've not had all the pre-labour symptoms, like diarrhoea or a proper show... any thoughts? Am I just being a hypochondriac or very unlucky with lots of BHs? Or should I be going out to get batteries for my Tens machine!? lol I'm 36+5 and 3/5 engaged as of Thursday if that helps?

Sorry and thanks!
'len xxx

sounds like lo may be coming!! xxx good luck hun xxx

It could be signs of labour, or it could just be your body getting itself all ready. I'd get the batteries out for the TENS, but don't bank on going into labour. I've been having symptoms like that for about 6 weeks, and I'm still here, and still huge!

Be prepared incase it is, but don't be disapointed if it isn't. I've got myself all ready for a hospital trip, just to have them stop as randomly as they started.

Good luck!

I've got the same symptoms as you but nothing much seems to be moving. Fingers crossed for you though! x

Nope, still here and still pregnant - our bodies are obviously just getting some good ole practice in! I just wish it wasn't so painful!

Hope everyone else is ok xxx

I want some pains dang it!! Send some this way!

I am feeling nothing at all...
Good Luck!

You can have all of mine, then I can get some sleep!!!! Tee hee x x x

I want some pains dang it!! Send some this way!

I am feeling nothing at all...
Good Luck!

Which pains would you like? :D I've got a whole range to choose from! Even just movements hurt me.....no idea how I'll cope with labour :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->