Am I about to ovulate or could I be pregnant??? UPDATE Please look

mindyb85

10 yrs ltttc working on rainbow #2
Reaction score
Ok so as of right now I'm on cd 37. I have had extremely light brown/pink spotting for the past 5 days. I took a hpt this morning, bfn. I thought I saw a hint of a line yesterday, but it was dollar store test and I know they can have evap lines. I had a laparoscopy on cd 9 so I am not sure if that "restarted" my cycle since I bled for about 5 days after that. (If the surgery did restart my cycle I'd be at 28 days right now) I just started taking opk's a few days ago because I didn't know what else to do since AF never showed. I figured if there seemed to be a progression of some sort, I could be getting ready to ovulate or could already be pregnant. Please Check these out and tell me what you think. THANKS LADIES!!!
PS I took them with my phone so they kind of suck but the lines are clear in person.

Attachments

• opks getting darker 8-15 4pm 8-16-fmu 7am 8-17 smu 1030am.jpg
    opks getting darker 8-15 4pm 8-16-fmu 7am 8-17 smu 1030am.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 63
the lines on the left is control the lines on the right is the test lines getting darker

The test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line for u to be ovulating. I've been using answer testers for the past 2 months and the test line is darker or as dark as the control line for about 3 days. I'm not sure how to tell which day of the 3 days I'm actually ovulating??? Hope this helps

Those are getting progressively darker!

Still not pos yet, though, as it will be as dark as the control line. If you are ovulating when AF is meant to be due...welcome to the club! :) I have a thread on this Ovulation Test gallery showing my positive OPKS at CD36 and CD37 from a week ago if you want to have a look. Maybe we both are just ov'ing late! But it could also be the beginnings of a BFP. Good luck!

spotting is a good sign,i would ignore opk's after first few positives,half time they dont mean anything,they just led to confusion.
good luck hun xx

update, this morning's was darker still and i think i got the FAINTESSST line on a dollar hpt this morning
i have it on https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...s-update-yet-more-pics-pg-2-getting-frer.html

here is my opk progression through today.
I keep getting the faintest almost not there but maybe there lines on hpts.

Attachments

• opk progression to 8-19-10.jpeg
    opk progression to 8-19-10.jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 17
i had this all last mth and werent preg.......goodluck thox

Hi, just thought I'd tell you guys you can get a LH surge just before your AF so that is why you get lines :hugs: good luck to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->