Am i allowed here?

A

alli.s

i ladies i recently went through what i believe was a chemical pregnancy, i got my bfp on a FRER then got bloods done they were also positive but low so they thought it was early, a few days later i was bleeding and sure enough after more bloods were done i found out my levels were at 4 meaning not pregnant. Is it okay if i come here? i know a lot of you have lost babies later than i had and i am so sorry for that, no woman should have to endure that. I was just hoping for some advice and some help, i will be trying again this month, that was my second month of trying that i got pregnant so i'm hoping for a quick but sticky bean, is there anyone who would want to buddy up with me?

Hi alli.s, im sorry for your loss, it doesn't matter how early it is any loss is painful, I am just starting to try again after a mmc and an ectopic and I am also hoping for a quick and sticky bean (in the right place of course) as both times I have got my bfp within the first couple of months of trying. I'm here if you need to chat about anything xxx

Sending you lots of baby dust :dust:

Yeah, the plan was to start september but my maternal needs are eager to get going, however due to work and other commitments I think we have missed it this month, but next month is going to be a different story hopefully.

Fingers crossed we get lucky soon!! xxx

yes hoping i catch the egg this month again and it decides to stay

My dear chemical pregnancies are still pregnancies and still painful, believe me, I know. I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope we all get our BFPs in the coming weeks!

Chemical or not, early or late, it hurts like mad.
BFP to all!!!

I absolutely believe that counts. I had a cycle last year where I 100% believe I was pregnant but I never got a BFP and my period even started early but it was the heaviest period I have ever had and no one will ever convince me otherwise. i was completely devastated and now that I have miscarried at 8 weeks I am even more certain that I was indeed pregnant last year as well. Any loss is still that,... a loss.
i wish you all the best

Of course you can be here! :)

B&B is the right place to be if you need support and opinions.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss but wish you all the luck in the world :)

- also hoping for a sticky bean (in the right place this time)

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"