Am I alone in not liking Flips?

lol i hate them, whenever someone says "start on a flip" i try and persuade them not to make the mistake as I did, very nearly put me off cloth

yeah i think so jetters, I tried them when Ava was really tiny, maybe they'd work now :shrug:

i found a leftover one i didnt sell and vincent is in it now

didnt want to dirty his mini lala the only clean dry one left i want in the stash pic tomorrow

Just curious, but those of you who dislike them, what are your reasons?

leaked all the time and i would spend ages aligning the insert in perfectly then vincent would grab it or kick it out of place

Neither love nor hate, I sold most of mine and now only have 4 but thats still too many! they are good nappies but I don't realy reach for them anymore :shrug:

I am the same, I use them as Olivias nursery nappies xx

I have it on a pretty tight setting, but the insert just moves around too much. The reason I made this thread was because I'd had it as tight as I could manage it (without cutting my baby in half :rofl:), but the insert moved around in the nappy, and we had a poosplosion, that went on and under the insert, and out of the nappy leg, even on the highest leg setting.

I just don't think they work with her body type, and I've been trying with it since she was about 3 months, and it still isn't working for us. I think I'm just going to have to put it to rest, to be honest...

I think they're brilliant :thumbup: They're not the prettiest nappy in the world but aside from our Ittis, they're slimmest so they go really well under trousers. They're bomb proof, never had a single leak in them and she's just had one on for 5 hours :D At night we use one with just an organic insert and never had a leak.

I have it on a pretty tight setting, but the insert just moves around too much. The reason I made this thread was because I'd had it as tight as I could manage it (without cutting my baby in half :rofl:), but the insert moved around in the nappy, and we had a poosplosion, that went on and under the insert, and out of the nappy leg, even on the highest leg setting.

I just don't think they work with her body type, and I've been trying with it since she was about 3 months, and it still isn't working for us. I think I'm just going to have to put it to rest, to be honest...

I guess this proves the point that not all nappies work for every baby!
:flower:

i had the insert moved when he was on the smaller setting but it didn't last for long, i guess they fitted him best once he got to around the 14lb mark; bare in mind though they weren't in the uk till feb so Q would have been 4 months old then. So many of us never had the issue of trying them on a newborn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->