Am I, aren't I....

GD29

NTNP
Reaction score
Pregnant?

I've missed my period by about a week, got sore breasts occasionally during different periods of the day, when i notice, which i've never had before and went light headed ( nearly fainted, aren't I lucky ) and was nearly sick in a shop with my partner last tuesday.

Heres the catch, my pregnancy test came back negative last wednesday and my implant was only removed on 12th of december roughly, may have been a bit before. Me and my boyfriend ( sorry, his names Scott :wacko: ) sleep together about 2 - 3 times a week, so could I been caught? Am on the pc now trying to find a decent description of a womens fertility days, I've found 3 and they are all different days, so now i'm a bit puzzled.
Scotts made up that I think i'm pregnant, it was totally out of the blue and i didn't realise properly what it could be until i logged on the pc and counted up the symptoms because I'd missed the period. Then I was reading them and some of them, yep thats me. Shock, Shock!

I'm looking forward to your opinions because I am unsure when and if I should try another test.

Thankyou :hugs:

Oh, and forgot to mention all of my symptoms so i'll put them in basic:

1. Cramping from lower belly
2. sore boobs = mainly around the sides and nipple area
3. increased vaginal discharge (white)
4. missed period
5. light - headedness / dizzyness ( not too much, just a little)
6. A little sickness and constipation
7. Don't know if this IS a symptom, but I keep putting things down, trying to remember where. 5 mins later, i forget and go nuts.

Also I would like to know a bit about pregnancy tests, the ones I used was asda's own, I carn't afford really expensive ones.
Basically they were the cheapest! 2 in a pack for £3.40!
Are those ones reliable does anyone know?

Thankyou :shrug:

Yes, last week on wednesday. It read negative. I used those asda's own pregnancy tests.
As I say if conception has taken place I don't know when it could have been.
I'm guessing roughly it must have been the week before last at some point. The reason I am not certain is I had the implant taken out before xmas because it was messing me up and me and Scott have been having sex 2 - 3 times a week before then and after. These symptoms appeared about last mondayish, I haven't written the dates down ( stupid! Stupid ). I feel weird to, like I am pregnant but Its hard to tell with that though if I am or if I just think I am. The main suspicion is the missed period coupled with the rest, I've got no period pain, just odd little cramp like feelings now and again like my lower stomachs tightening on the inside and loosening again . I don't know when to redo a test though :nope: scott says its all in my head, but I can tell he's suspicious to because he knows I still haven't come on my period and I've told him i've got no signs I'm going to start soon.
I've had the implant out before and just went straight back to normal regular bleeding, my period's like clockwork normally and I can sense when its close to starting, thats why i never bothered writing any dates down :dohh:

i would re-test with a frer if i was you... good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->