Am I back ?!

Mannaa

Reaction score
Hi ladies. As some if you MAY remember, I miscarried March 13th of this year.... Well I think I might've got my bfp today... But it's faint. Did anyone else get a faint one 6 days late for AF? Makes me a bit nervous. :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 62
Personally I haven't but you may have ovulated late. May take a couple months for your cycle to regulate have your ms. But congratulations all the same on your BFP!! Xx

looks like mine today at 13dpo hun :D congratulations. as pp said you could have o'd late :hugs: xxx

A BFP is a BFP! Congrats and lots of sticky baby dust vibes xx

congratulations hun, I wouldn't worry about the colour of the line i can certainly see it :) xx

Congratulations, with dd2 I never got faint bfp until af was a week late xx

that's a BFP indeed! as pp said, you may have ovulated late, mc's are known to mess your cycles up (I had two and it took a couple of months to go back to normal)

i am so sorry that you had to go through a loss, sending heaps of sticky dust your way!

I see it, too. Congrats! Are you sure of when you ovulated? At 6 days late I would expect a darker line....but if you ovulated late, then the line could be spot on.

Well I felt ovulation pains and not to mention we stopped having sex on the 22nd of April, I couldn't have ovulated that much later right? Or else there'd be no sperm the catch the egg lol... Idk the test this morning is even fainter so I'm a bit worried :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->