Am I batty?

Ein_85

Just Me & the Missus
Reaction score
So I was thinking about getting a small container and maybe putting some of the baby things I got in there. Almost like a hope chest for a bride. Does it sound crazy? More importantly am I crazy for even buying anything befor I concieve? Thoughts and comments would be greatly appreciated. :blush:

Haha, I've had the same thought. I did that before our wedding, with wedding stuff. I personally don't find it weird (at least not if you're planning to ttc in the near future). I know some people are suspicious about buying stuff before baby is here, but I don't see any reason not to, unless you maybe expect problems in ttc due to known medical reasons or something like that.
I say go for it! :D

I did, some people said i shouldnt but i didnt see the harm, personally i wouldnt buy anything big i.e. cot etc, but stuff that can be put away and you dont see them all the time. I know someone who did the same and hasnt conceived 3 years since starting TTC and i think it would be hard if you see the stuff all the time but just having a box and putting the odd bit of clothing, wipes etc is a good idea in my opioion. But everyone is different!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->