Am I being a total hypochondriac?

LPF

Reaction score
I know I probably am, but having had a BO/MMC over the summer.....I'm a little bit crazy at the moment!

I'm probably 21dpo. Got 2 faint-ish bfps 6 and 7 days ago and 2 positive CB digitals 4 days ago and today - both saying 1-2weeks :-(

Anyway, last few days I've been really achy around my lower back - not in an AF way, just muscular bad back type. Today I got up and on and off today I've had this weird niggly, irritating sensation in my right pelvic area. It doesn't hurt but is a strange sensation which makes me feel icky. Coupled with the horrendous back ache - its not nice. So of course at work today, I convinced myself it was an ectopic......

I work at the hospital and I phoned our EPU who said once I'm 6 weeks, I can pop in and they'll scan me and check it over but not before and she was lovely and said everything I described was normal.

I keep googling ectopics and my symptoms do fit but at the same time I recognise it could be completely normal!!

I'm getting annoyed at myself for totally over reacting to every twinge.....please help me keep my sanity!

Hiya, just posted on here about cramping!
My cramps are really uncomfortable! Mainly on right side! I have back ache a lot in general so don't notice it being worse but I know what u mean about being paranoid! I'm trying really hard not to google because things can be absolutely normal and our minds take over!

I hope everything is ok for u and I have been cramping a little bit from the start so it might just be normal but I am a FTM so have no other advice but I'm sure u will b fine, not long till u can have ur scan to check on LO, gl for that x

I wouldn't worry; you'll get all kinds of strange symptoms and sensations in pregnancy, and some (like maybe the back thing) not even related to the pregnancy. I know it's hard to relax, especially after a MC, but having one MC is not a reason to expect another.

I worried about everything, all through my pregnancy. I now have a healthy 6-week-old baby and a whole new set of worries :)

Well the sensation is still there and on certain activities actually hurts quite a bit. I've booked a GP appointment for this morning - even though I know he won't be able to do or say anything - I feel like I need to tell someone and ask their opinion!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->