Am I being silly?

xZoeyx

Reaction score
In some ways I want the answer to this to be yes....

I'm 16 weeks and baby is definitely alive and kicking, I listen to the heartbeat every 2-3 days with the Doppler.

I'm desperate to buy stuff for him/her (pretty sure it's a boy due to 12 week scam and everything pointing that way!)

However I'm refusing to allow myself to buy anything because I'm still worried I might miscarry or something will go dreadfully wrong.

I wish I could snap out of this!

Yes you are being silly....And so am I! I didn't buy anything until 17 weeks, and that was only because it was a really good deal that was about to expire!

I think it is natural to worry, but by second tri the chances of miscarriage are extremely low! Maybe just one cute little outfit wouldn't hurt... ;-)

Thanks, I kinda know I am being silly and I would give the same advice to you but yet totally go against myself lol!

It's so horrible feeling worried like this all the time. I thought by this stage I would be starting to enjoy this pregnancy but still not! It's rubbish x

Yes, your being silly :haha: I think its a worry all of us will have but at some point you have to realise you have no reason to believe anythings going to go wrong. Like you said baby is all happy and movin around in there with a heartbeat. Its all good!!:flower:

Thanks, I kinda know I am being silly and I would give the same advice to you but yet totally go against myself lol!

It's so horrible feeling worried like this all the time. I thought by this stage I would be starting to enjoy this pregnancy but still not! It's rubbish x

I know how you feel! I have relaxed a bit now that I feel movement quite regularly...But then I get anxious about being relaxed! :dohh:

Maybe once you have a big wriggly belly you will feel better!

Yeah I've had no feeling yet, and my belly is stuck with this tiny bump that isn't growing so keep worrying myself!

I guess rather than buying something in particular, if I see something and want to impulse buy then I will lol

I guess I'm the only one that will say no because then that will make me silly too. Our family suffered a horrible loss this year and I'm so worried about this baby.

If you start buying stuff, will you feel like baby is more solid & permanent? Could be a good move for your confidence.

I'm coming up to 22 weeks on Friday and ive bought a pair right booties. That's it.

I'm sorry to hear of the loss.

I will probably only buy if something really takes my fancy!

Yeah I've had no feeling yet, and my belly is stuck with this tiny bump that isn't growing so keep worrying myself!

I guess rather than buying something in particular, if I see something and want to impulse buy then I will lol

Don't panic!

I'm two weeks ahead of you and still tiny. Only started feeling baby last week. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->