Am I being unreasonable?

You poor thing, I'm 33 weeks and I can't iron more than 1 or 2 things at once simply because I can't stand longer than that without being in pain.

Don't let it get to you too much, try and explain to him that this is universal amongst pregnant women all over.

Maybe you should show him some of our ramblings? Feel free to tell him I've done nothing at all since my sickness started. (I think I already posted the sum total of my housework before). That my DH has done everything as well as work long hours and that he still wants to give me cuddles and says he's fine and that I'm working harder making the baby.

I'm sorry to say it and I'm sure he is lovely otherwise but he is being selfish about this. My husband's shirts haven't been ironed this whole time, he hasn't time so he just wears them creased! lol You mustn't let him feel that you are the one being lazy or selfish because it's the other way around. :hugs:

I've tried telling him that It's painful to stand which is why he said to sit down. I appreciate he does pretty much everything including working long hours but I'm 9 months pregnant for God's sake! He just tells me I'm being dramatic about the pain.

I've tried telling him that It's painful to stand which is why he said to sit down. I appreciate he does pretty much everything including working long hours but I'm 9 months pregnant for God's sake! He just tells me I'm being dramatic about the pain.

Did you try my suggestion about kicking him in the balls? Maybe when he's lying down so you can then kick him in the back. That might be comparable pain right?

:rofl: I do tend to be a bit dramatic sometimes but I'm seriously not about this! In bed I have to wake up everytime I want to turn over because I have to hoist myself over because if I go too quickly it hurts twice as much! Grr why can't he be more understanding??

I don't agree with his acting out but in all fairness he's probably shitting himself. Your are about to have his baby! :)

It sounds to me as if he's transfering his anxieties about the birth process onto you. He's saying things like, "if you can't handle this then how will you handle the birth?" In order that you feel some of his worries about it. He obviously has some control issues as well which are going to be challenged with the new arrival and he's feeling frought, poor love.

Not that I'm condoning his behaviour at all for I also would kick him I the knackers. I'm just playing with the Devil's Avocatt is all making a snowball or too. MMMmm. I wish I could drink. *drools* :laugh2:

I don't agree with his acting out but in all fairness he's probably shitting himself. Your are about to have his baby! :)

It sounds to me as if he's transfering his anxieties about the birth process onto you. He's saying things like, "if you can't handle this then how will you handle the birth?" In order that you feel some of his worries about it. He obviously has some control issues as well which are going to be challenged with the new arrival and he's feeling frought, poor love.

Not that I'm condoning his behaviour at all for I also would kick him I the knackers. I'm just playing with the Devil's Avocatt is all making a snowball or too. MMMmm. I wish I could drink. *drools* :laugh2:

Angelmouse, I've noticed you often have remarkably insightful posts. What's your secret? Are you a psychologist?!

Just a student of life honey. :laugh2:

I do have an interest in psychology but usually it's directed at dream interpretation.

Thanks Honey.

I'm actually thinking of taking a Psychology course once Bubble has arrived and settled in. I'm just freestyling atm, checking out online articles and things. :book:

I have to be honest it's really given me a boost that you picked up on it and I'm now more determined to go ahead with it. I'd been umming and erring for ages so I just wanna thankyou for that. :hugs:

Hey whattaya know; I'm going back to school! :amartass:

have you thought about an ICS type course? so you can be at home while studying

Thanks Honey.

I'm actually thinking of taking a Psychology course once Bubble has arrived and settled in. I'm just freestyling atm, checking out online articles and things. :book:

I have to be honest it's really given me a boost that you picked up on it and I'm now more determined to go ahead with it. I'd been umming and erring for ages so I just wanna thankyou for that. :hugs:

Hey whattaya know; I'm going back to school! :amartass:

If I were you I'd do an A-level in Psychology if you can find one. I did A-level Psych and it was ace! You probably won't be needing this but it was the only one of my a-levels that taught my any stats and how to write essays. I also did Bio, Chem and Maths! lol

Funnily enough I've been looking at an A-level correspondance course. There are a few uni's that run them, only trouble is the expense.

I started a Linguistics course at Uni after retaking some subjects at college and really enjoyed the essay writting side of things. Unfortunately there was quite a lot of codus type stuff with all the Phonetics and Phonology involved. What I really did enjoy was the one Psychology module I took and I nearly swapped courses but sadly money let me down and I have to leave.

Hopefully I'll find something suitable, thanks girls and sorry to Bex for nicking her thread..although somehow I don't think she'll give a mokeys. :lol: :baby:

Hopefully I'll find something suitable, thanks girls and sorry to Bex for nicking her thread..although somehow I don't think she'll give a mokeys. :lol: :baby:

I hope you find something - keep me posted!

And yes, sorry! It was my fault we deviated from the thread!

I will do Hon thanks. :D

I think Bex is still in hospital actually. I might pop over to 3rd tri tomorrow and see whats what. :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->