Am I crazy? Faint line?

I see it!!
Sending baby dust your way :D

Ah mine was this faint with this pregnancy! At 9dpo x

I see it too! No one can see mine either and it’s driving my crazy. I’m not sure I can see mine sometimes . I can definitely see yours though!

I’m having cramps that feel like AF.... I’m so scared that this is a chemical pregnancy. I want this potential baby SOO badly [-o<

I see it. Don’t worry my husband can’t see lines either lol.

Did you get period like symptoms before a super positive test?
No lovely but I don’t usually get symptoms but this one I had sore throat and boobs went a little sore
This is mine at 9dpo051C6B7D-1751-425B-867F-A717C47C0CE8.jpeg

then is my progression 50552AC1-83E5-4196-8A14-8D16506B71BF.jpeg

I wouldn’t worry too much about cramping etc you might just be feeling the egg getting comfy. :)

No lovely but I don’t usually get symptoms but this one I had sore throat and boobs went a little sore
This is mine at 9dpoView attachment 1095877

then is my progression View attachment 1095878

I wouldn’t worry too much about cramping etc you might just be feeling the egg getting comfy. :)

That is such a big difference between day 9 and 10!! I'm praying that it what I’m feeling. I’ll be devastated if it isn’t. also, I’ve had a bunch of symptoms. Increased sense of smell, nausea, extreme fatigue, and a few others.

I had the faint at 9dpo, then a Pregnant clearblue early digital the next day! But as to a proper obvious line I'd say evening 10dpo

That is such a big difference between day 9 and 10!! I'm praying that it what I’m feeling. I’ll be devastated if it isn’t. also, I’ve had a bunch of symptoms. Increased sense of smell, nausea, extreme fatigue, and a few others.

just to show you lovely, this is my sons tests (2nd pregnancy) it took a longer time to progress :) DBE653BC-6391-4E91-BD56-5586674BA180.jpeg

Every pregnancy is different lovely. Don’t give up until Period has arrived. Your symptoms sound good. Keeping everything crossed for you :)

Top test is from yesterday at 6am. Bottom one I took at 6am today. At the 5 minute mark it looks like the line is gone on the bottom one. Just before the 10 minute mark - that is the pic included - there is the FAINTEST of lines on the bottom one. So faint idk if you all will be able to see it. I’m so scared this is a chemical pregnancy. Has anyone else had something like this before where one day was stronger than the next day?

6BC9A3BE-839A-4945-AFB4-234DBA93C8CB.jpeg

Last edited:
I see it on ure latest test. 9dpo is very early I got a faint line at 10dpo and 11dpo darker, they progressed daily untill 13dpo then it was every other day with Frer but my ICs got darker and darker everyday.

Good luck. I think the line looks hopeful for 9dpo

Top test is from yesterday at 6am. Bottom one I took at 6am today. At the 5 minute mark it looks like the line is gone on the bottom one. Just before the 10 minute mark - that is the pic included - there is the FAINTEST of lines on the bottom one. So faint idk if you all will be able to see it. I’m so scared this is a chemical pregnancy. Has anyone else had something like this before where one day was stronger than the next day?

View attachment 1095902

I had 4 chemicals last year and sadly this is what happened but also ure so so early that even the amount u drank the night b4 can effect it.

So it may be ure pee today was a bit diluted.
I hope so anyway

I had 4 chemicals last year and sadly this is what happened but also ure so so early that even the amount u drank the night b4 can effect it.

So it may be ure pee today was a bit diluted.
I hope so anyway

I really hope it isn’t a chemical pregnancy... I will be devastated... I’m going to test again tomorrow and pray that the line comes back [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Photo from top to bottom: 9dpo, 10dpo, and today 11dpo. My line progression is not looking good.... my heart is breaking....

916007A5-1BA0-4C3D-9BDB-5FC8E73990BF.jpeg 33B03655-9F8E-4CF8-AF2F-3DF5CE7B2935.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->