Am I crazy or is OH in lala land?

Your OH is living in la la land.. He helped create this child, therefore it is also his shared responsibility to help you care for him, whether he works or not. If he wants to be a part time dad, he doesnt need to be a dad at all! My husband works sixty hours a week, or more, and still comes home to retuck in our babygirl and snuggle her for a few moments. When shes up at five am, hes in bed soaking up every bit of time he can. His ONE day off a week, is COMPLETELY dedicated to us..... Your OH needs to fucking wake up for sure!

I must say he needs to buck his ideas up! He helped to create the life you are carrying and he should be willing to help out with his child. Personally I think a man doesn't change until that baby is in his arms... As they say a woman becomes a mother when she becomes pregnant but a man doesn't become a father until his baby is in his arms. You never know, he could realise everything he has when LO arrives. My OH works 5 sometimes 6 days a week and still always makes time for us. He helps out when he gets home from work and on the weekends. He's out tonight with his friends but is the first time in about a month. I feel for you as you have your own work to be doing and OH should also be pulling his weight regardless of if he is working or not! xx

You are strong enough! If that's what you feel is right for you and LO.... Don't be scared to go it alone, your baby is what will get you through. If your OH doesn't start to man up or give you both his time then there will come a point (I'm guessing) where you will just snap, and have had enough. Do you have family there to support you? Xx

Ive been there with my OH although wasnt pregnant at the time... he was just being a horrible person. You and LO deserve better if hes not going to step up! I understand how hard it is and if you still love him it makes it much harder... are you still in love or are you just so fed up your a bit past it all? As for the breastmilk thing, you can express and freeze breastmilk and keep it in the fridge, so that is no excuse! He could even come round to yours fpr the night just to give you a bit of help and take the pressure off you. Its good that your mum is there and supporting you. Also, if you do snap and you break up, that would probably snap your OH into the reality of what he could lose.... but thats just a theory! Xx

Id say you also need to split from him.... just my opinion though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->