Am I crazy

yourstruly10

Reaction score
11 weeks 1 day and I swear to god I felt fluttering. Not lots and for less then a second but I swear that's what it was. Have felt it once a day ish for a few days now. Only if I'm sitting still long enough though. It doesn't feel the same as gas bubbles. Just tunny little vibrating that is hardly noticeable.
Not sure if it matters but this is baby number 3. First I felt at 17 weeks and second at 14-15 weeks.

I think I'm crazy but loving pretending it's baby anyways.

That's normal for 3rd pregnancy plus hun. They say you feel it earlier with each one

I've heard lots of people saying they have felt baby at 11+ weeks! I'm 11+1 too, I felt my son at 14 weeks I'm hoping I can feel this baby soon too :)

I've heard it gets earlier the more babies you have... so definitely possible xx

I felt my first at 11 weeks, my second at 9! Weeks, and am feeling hard movements from my third right before hitting 14 weeks. You're not crazy at all! You're just paying attention, and baby is obviously in close to you.

I really hope to be feeling some strong movements for OH by Christmas as this is his first and it would be a great surprise for him. I'll be 17 weeks by then so I should be.

i have felt baby moving for about a week or so nothing massive but i know its him/her <3

Ok just as I was clicking on your post, I could swear I was feeling tiny little flutters. Its TOTALLY possible!!!! Both of us are expecting our 3rd!! With my 2nd I felt flutters at 11w3d waiting for my ultrasound, and went in a few min's later, and sure enough that's exactly where baby was...kicking and moving around! Sooooo exciting!!!

Thanks ladies. It feels pretty awesome when it does happen even though it's not often

How are you feeling yourstruly?! I'm rarely on here-so I've lost tough with you -sorry!! Have you had your first scan yet?? I have mine tomorrow.

We are expecting our first. And even though its my first pregnancy and at 11 weeks 4 days, I feel some weird movement. Not like gas bubbles. Believe me when I say this and TMI, but I've been gasy my entire pregnancy and bloated too. And its finally going down and what I'm feeling is not gas at night under/near my left side of my pelvis. I even thought I felt fluttering when I put my hand on my stomach at night. <3

Hi girls! how exciting to be able to feel baby's movements..

this is my first and a few weeks ago (maybe around week 11-12) I felt distinct vibrations with my hand on my belly while lying in bed at night..
I thought I was imagining something or was having gas..
so I asked DH to put his hand on my belly and concentrate..
and he said he felt it too..
could it just be amniotic fluid swirling around?? or placenta blood flow?
my sister reckons it could be bubbles popping if baby was peeing in there etc
lol!
what do you think???

xx

I could have sworn I felt fluttering at 13 weeks (definitely wasn't gas anyway haha) --- and this is my fourth pregnancy. Personally I think it's possible for some women to feel it even earlier --- so excitingggg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->