Am I crazy?

Aww!! I remember feeling like that. One of my friends described getting her period after having babies like your vagina crying tears of sadness.

thats seriously deep!

Your not crazy! I totally know what you mean. I was so relieved when I first saw that I had come on cos we had had a little slip up but then after that I was a little bit sad cos even though James is only 9 weeks old I would love to have another baby. Made me feel like I had a purpose in life when I was pregnant with him IYKWIM?

Your not crazy! I totally know what you mean. I was so relieved when I first saw that I had come on cos we had had a little slip up but then after that I was a little bit sad cos even though James is only 9 weeks old I would love to have another baby. Made me feel like I had a purpose in life when I was pregnant with him IYKWIM?

I know exactly what you mean, I felt the best I ever had in my life when I was pregnant with Aiden!

Yeah. Even though I had a pretty rough time of it I still felt good. I can't wait to have another but want to give my body chance to recover first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->