Am I crazy?

T

turbo_mom

Hey ladies!!

So I had my little girl premature in Nov but she technically wasn't due until feb.28 so she's only not even 2 months adjusted...
But I keep thinking that I want to try for a september baby of 09.
Am I nuts to be wanting another baby already? The doctors told me to wait at least a year before thinking about getting pregnant again. I will also be a high risk pregnancy but for some reason I can't stop thinking about it!! OH was suprised that I want to try after christmas for another one.
I keep thinking it would be awesome to have an 09/09/09 baby. I will be having a c section so thats what i'm hoping for... What do you all think?:blush: Is that too soon to have another one? Would I be getting myself into some serious trouble having babies that close together??

i think its great you want another one so soon after all you went through your one incredibly strong woman my first 2 sons are 20months apart and it was hard work at times but i think its great having them close together so i say go for it.

My kids #2 and #3 were 17 months apart i was kept really busy but they are so close they are almost like little twins they want to do everything together they are 7 and 8 now. I dont think having a small gap between kids is a bad thing at all .

i think if you know you can handle a other little one ....why not?:)

I agree. doctors are always cautious but then again they are human...... i have a doc who i disagree with until i said one day, look, i need you to give me sound reasons for disagreeing and i will judge. so ask them why you need to wait a year. is it concern for your health, mind, spirit etc etc. then decide what you can risk and what you cant...... you are an adult and you pay them to give you advice. they cant make the decision for you - only provide you a service.......

good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"