am i doing the right thing advice plz???

hani85

Reaction score
i have been wanting to have another baby for the whole 2013....and hubby wasn't sure yet wanting to wait (our daughter is 19 months old). he finally gave me a date of jan 2014...but have just started a new job September and have a 6 month probation period....ending feb.
so am thinking to wait to try to conceive for march....so that means i wouldn't have to tell my job till june....i dnt wanna announce pregnancy when still in probation period....
so the qtn is should i stick to jan or move to march (btw am extremly brooooooody)

I'd wait till your probation was over , what's two months? you've waitied this long already :D good luck with the job also

I would also wait rather. 2 months would go very quickly. I am so broody right now, but it would also be better to wait a bit and be sure that we don't have unnecessary extra stress around our ttc time.

I have to agree with the other ladies and say wait. Two months isnt too long and then you wont have to stress over telling your employer.

I would wait so you don't have added stress around TTC

I wud go for it, chances of falling in first month aren't great and even if u do ul be passed probation by the time ur ready to tell them anyway. Can I ask if ur UK or US, if UK then they cant not give u a contract just because ur pregnant u cud sue them, they wud have to prove that u did ur job badly for them to say they weren't giving u a contract, and besides as long as u plan to go back they have gained an employee.

Personally I wud go for it, I start TTC 11th Oct and I start a new job in Nov hopefully so I cud already be pregnant (altho highly unlikely) by the time I start. They aren't allowed to discriminate

Ps I only ask UK or US because I don't no US laws not because its any different I honestly cudnt comment on their stuff

thank ladies, for the advise am in the UK....decided to wait it makes more sense. plus dnt want to find out am pregnant and start to worry n not be 100% happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->