Am I due on, or could be pregnant?

Mummatobe

Mum of 1
Reaction score
Hi, my first post on here since November 2012. I'm a mum of 1 and trying for baby no2. I've been monitoring my periods since September. Started trying at the beginning of this month. So my last period was the 2nd December. The last two months my cycle was 30 days the next one was 28. I tested last Wednesday and I got a negative result, which was to early but was getting inpatient. My boobs have been hurting well over a week now, which they never normally do. So if I go by last months cycle of being 28days I'm a day late. Do you think I should give it to the 30 day mark to test? Hope any of this makes sense.. It's been a while since posting. All advice greatly received. :) xx c

I'd say test now. I day or so before AF won't make much difference! Good luck x

You can test now but if you want to not potentially waste money wait the 2 days and see if she shows. By end of day on the cd30 and af isn't there then go out and buy a test.

Just a quick update so I'm on day 29.. I've had sore boobs, back ache, some cramping and some white discharge.
I think I'm quite up tight whether or not in going to come on or not. I think I will leave it till tomorrow night and test if I haven't come on by then.

Thanks for the advice X

Update 2.

Day 30 still no sign of period, I normally come on in the morning. I'm having symptoms of period back ache, achey belly. I've still got sore boobs also don't feel like eating anything. Has anyone ever got period symptoms confused with pregnant symptoms? I hear there quiet similar.

Thankyou ��

I've got everything crossed!!

They are nearly identical lol. Your af is now late. I would test. Hope you show pics!!

They are nearly identical lol. Your af is now late. I would test. Hope you show pics!!
Thankyou..
Its really weird I really feel like I'm coming on.. I might wait till tomorrow.

I remember crying on my knees first time I was pregnant because I felt like my period was comming. The cramps felt exactly the same to me and I used to cramp really badly back then. I even had a day of breakthrough bleeding that looked exactly like my period. I think you should test even though you feel like it's going to start!

Back again.. Day 31.

Still nothing. I'll be testing later or tomorrow morning. As its New Year's Day I'm not sure I'll be able to get a test as everything is shut.

Symptoms-
Still got sore boobs
Mild cramping
Had a bit of white discharge

I've never been this late in be months I've been monitoring hope it's not an off month.

Will keep u updated ��
Happy new year!! X

Good luck! Looking forward to an update.

I would say test. With my BFP a few weeks ago I thought AF was coming. Couldn't tell the difference. Good luck!

So I tested.. & it was negative! :(
I'm still 4 days late. I had some more white mucas DC this afternoon. Is there any chance I could still be pregnant?

Has anyone else had this experience and tested a few days later and be positive?

Advice needed thanks :)

So day 31 I started this evening, very watery blood. Sorry to be crude.

Any reasons why I would be this late? I've never had a 31 nearly 32 day cycle. Could I still be pregnant? Is this going to mess up my ovalation dates? How will I pin point the dates??

Thanks in advance

It is possible to have an off cycle. It is also possible you had a chemical. Lots of women have them and never really know thinking their period is late but usually your period is slightly heavier. But I have a feeling your period is just late.

It shouldn't affect your O date necessarily. Like I said, it could just be an off cycle. Even ovulation can change during a normal cycle. I still have 35 day cycles but my O date changed by 2 days.

Do you track anything else other than the dates? Do you temp?

It is possible to have an off cycle. It is also possible you had a chemical. Lots of women have them and never really know thinking their period is late but usually your period is slightly heavier. But I have a feeling your period is just late.

It shouldn't affect your O date necessarily. Like I said, it could just be an off cycle. Even ovulation can change during a normal cycle. I still have 35 day cycles but my O date changed by 2 days.

Do you track anything else other than the dates? Do you temp?

So I would count my ovalation dates from the first day of my period? 14-16 days after isn't it? Bad they should stay the same? I've been using ovalation tests. Never tried temp.

Thankyou

No they say your O date is 14-16 days prior to your day 1. But that isn't always right. I have a long lp. 18 days usually. But it will go e you a general idea of when you should ovulate. I highly suggest temping for a few months. Then you will know for sure what day it is. I decided not to temp this month and I hate the ambiguity of not knowing. (I didn't use opk's either). I will definitely be temping again next Cycle if this one is a bfn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->