Am I ever going to feel "normal" again?

.hopeful.one.

Reaction score
I had a mmc on Jan 21st. Ever since then I feel like my body has been off! AF has been lasting 7 days (instead of the usual 4-5) with off and on spotting until the next one. I also now have BAD acne along my hairline. I can count the number of pimples I have had on one hand up until Jan... Is this how it's always going to be? The Dr. told me things should be back to normal in a few months but I'm beginning to lose hope.

Has anyone else ever had these problems? Did they end up going away with time?

Hi, I'm sorry I can't help much but wanted to say I'm in the same boat. mc in feb didn't get AF untill day 52 :cry: lasted 6 days instead of my usual 3-4!
I also noticed the spots, however mine are on my chin and just won't go! I thought it was just me...

Fx for us both we both get back to normal soon :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I did get acne, went to the doctors because it didn't shift and ended up everywhere. I found out it was an infection which apparently can happen during pregnancy or after miscarriage. I needed extra antibiotics.

If you aren't ttc yet you can use sulphur soap to help or if you are just pure honey, Given where the spots are though you may need antibiotics too if they don't shift. Good though that the lotion or tablets shift quickly.

Chin and mouth is hormonal, anything else is likely acne or an infection. Go back to your GP? If they look like the below then I'd get it checked out again.

https://www.dermquest.com/imagelibrary/large/039917HB.JPG

I'm so sorry for your loss. I did get acne, went to the doctors because it didn't shift and ended up everywhere. I found out it was an infection which apparently can happen during pregnancy or after miscarriage. I needed extra antibiotics.

If you aren't ttc yet you can use sulphur soap to help or if you are just pure honey, Given where the spots are though you may need antibiotics too if they don't shift. Good though that the lotion or tablets shift quickly.

Chin and mouth is hormonal, anything else is likely acne or an infection. Go back to your GP? If they look like the below then I'd get it checked out again.

https://www.dermquest.com/imagelibrary/large/039917HB.JPG

It does look similar to the photo but some bumps are bigger. Can I ask what the photo is of? Maybe I'll take a trip to my dermatologist just to check it out.

It's folliculitus, an infection of the hair follicles. Once you get one it spreads and you need lotion or tablets to get rid of it. Hormones going crazy can cause your skin to produce excess oil and combined with being stressed and run down- infection. If you have that it's more likely skin infection, if you end up with them in the hairline under at the back of your head, on your neck or chest or back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->