Am i feeding her too much? is that even possible?

HannahGraceee

*Hanny Spammy*
Reaction score
Am i feeding her too much? is that even possible?

She has.

7am Milk 8oz
10am toast and porridge or just porridge but twice as much (iykwim)
12 stage 2 jar and a stage 1 pudding jar
3 - 8oz milk and a packet of baby crisps
6 stage 1 jar and a stage 1 pudding and 5oz of milk
7:30 8oz of goodnight milk

sometimes she doesnt go to sleep then sometimes she does, if not another 8oz milk 1-2 hours after

I personally don't think it's possible to overfeed them at this stage as long as you don't try to persuade them to take anymore if they've given signals that their finished. I don't agree with trying to get them to finish the jar etc, when they're full they're full. I'd keep just giving her what she wants, when she's full she'll stop! :D

:) ok just getting myself worried, if she starts messing around i know she doesnt want any more so thank you :) x :hugs: x

Hiya

Your feeding schedule is almost identical to mine except Chloe won't finish a whole jar of stage 2, she wil only have half, she finishes the stage 1 jars then at about 3.00 she only has 7 oz milk and no snack but apart from that were about the same x

If she wants it, and it's good stuff you're giving her, then I reckon it's fine. Just because that might be too much for some other LOs doesn't mean it's too much for Ava. I mean, the amount of milk Ruby drinks, some LOs prob wouldn't get through in 3 days but it's right for her! :)

That sounds fine hun,all babies are different and she would not take it if she did not want it x

Your feeding times are similar to mine, she eats about the same amount of food i think but more milk than Caine :D

I just cant get any more down him :rofl:

I think she is eating just fine

Brooke eats pretty much that now at 10 months hun, if she wants it let her have it, if she doesnt she doesnt, dont worry!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->