Am I getting ahead of myself?

Cake25

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm stuck on what to do! I was on implanon for 5 years and microgynon for 1 month before finishing the pack and now ttc. I had the withdrawal bleed which finished last Wednesday and have been BDing around every 2-3 days since.

I'm very impaitent and when I get an idea in my head there's no stopping me! So, what I'm wondering is whether there is any merit in starting to use OPK's now? Will they work in the first month? Could I perhaps use them when I think I'm OV - although I'm not even sure whether I'd know what to look for!

Thanks for your help x

hiya,

i think thats up to you really, i came off bcp in dec and wanted to take the relexed approach (no tracking or anything) same as you just BDing every few days! But iv had very irregular cycles since then, i had my withdrawl bleed as normal then af 39 days later, now im on cd68!!

I started using opk's about 2 weeks ago to find out if i was ovulating or not, as it was driving me mad not knowing at all!! Ive just had my first pos opk today!!
So for me using the opk's have really helped as i would not have a clue where i was at now!

Good luck and fx for our BFP's

Thanks for the reply! Yay for your pos opk! I've talked to my partner and I think were going to leave it for now with regards to testing - despite buying the opk earlier! Good luck for a BFP soon! X

Personally I say give urself the best chance possible. Justt do the opk and b sure wen uur ovulating XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->