Am I giving her too much?

Fossey

Mummy to Larissa
Reaction score
I started liss on 1 tsp (dried) of baby rice once a day for a week. I then upped it to 2-3 the next week and added in lunch too of veggies. Again 2-3 spoons. Slowly upping towards the end of the week to 4-5.

This week I have started on 6 spoons (dried rice) 6 spoons fruit as my book says should be 5-10 on week three. Is this right?
It then says on week 4 to stay on 5-10spoons but give three times a day.

I am worried I have given too much but then she hasn't dropped any milk yet either.

My questions are -

1) when they say tsp do they mean of dried or made up? (I thought it meant dried, now I am bothered)
2) When did yours start to drop some milk?
3) Am I giving the right amounts?

Thanks in advance

I asked my HV today about how much baby rice I should be giving her as it appears to be a never ending pit!! She said not to worry about over feeding at such a young age as she will simply refuse food once full or will be sicky afterwards. If she is sicky after I was advised to jsut drop the amount by half a teaspoon on the following meal.

With the baby rice I have always understood it as one spoon when dry- I know that muandpeanut aked a simular question a while back about it so might be worth a search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->