Am I goin Blind? 10dpo digital - normal CB page 4 - Positive

Thank you Carolina! I can see u still have 2 days to test I hope u join our club! Baby dust to you!

I did a test this mornig and got BFN again! I dont know whats goin on my last cycle was 27 days. The one before 32 and i used an internet chepie ultra test. No sign of af though and my boobs are still different and still got the nausea etc.

How long were u ttc suzan?

How long were u ttc suzan?

We started TTC in Jan 07. Found out we were pregnant in May 26, 07 making me 4 months preg. At 9 weeks no heartbeat was detected so we had to do d&c. I was bleeding for a month and a half and got my first period on August 15. We have been trying since that cycle, which should make it 3 cycles I guess!

I am gona be honest, we did something different this month. The position wasnt missionary, it was the other way around (shy to say it) but this is surely the differnt thing we did!!! and always put my legs up for 40min after BD and didnt test for ovulation.

Hope it helps.

im really pleased for u! 40 mins geez thats a while! if i gef af i might try your methods and see what happens! I hope you have a lovely exciting pregnancy!

Congratulations, that's wonderful news! :hugs:

:dance: Congrats Hun! Im so happy for you. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. :hugs:

Hey Suzan!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:crib::crib::crib:

What did I tell you! Well done you - now you will have to get one of those pregnancy ticker things to put at the bottom of your screen.

You'll now be on the first trimester forum, but you'll still have to message us girls on the ttc forum to give us inspiration!

Well done Suzie :hugs:

Oh yay!! Congratulations Suzan!!!!!!!!!!!!:headspin::crib::happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well done you! Im really pleased for you hunny !!! here's to a healthy happy 9 months!!!:crib:

OMG girls thank you so much! I just still cannot believe this! :hugs:

I have done another test but not with the digital one and it has a faint line (its night where I live so its not fmu).. I wanted to take a pic of it but the camera's battery is just not working and my mobile isnt taking it good.

Tomorrow will test when I wake up and post the pics!
I can wait!!

I have a question, should I wait 4 days till AF is due for blood test, or can I do it now?

Its up to you hun, I don't think you will be able to contain yourself! for 4 days hahaha! and rightly soo!

I dont know how it works where you are but surely if you want it done then go get it done its your blood!!!! hugs

Heeee!!!!!! Suzan you are cloud none and rightly so....

I think I should go into the psychic business - LOLLOL

Are you wearing something red? ;)

Anyway - ENJOY HONEY!!!!!! Lots of glue to you!!!!

Get that blood test in the week to settle you for sure :) But I am sure the tests don't lie :)

Heeee!!!!!! Suzan you are cloud none and rightly so....

I think I should go into the psychic business - LOLLOL

Are you wearing something red? ;)

Anyway - ENJOY HONEY!!!!!! Lots of glue to you!!!!

Get that blood test in the week to settle you for sure :) But I am sure the tests don't lie :)

LOL!! no am not wearing something read!!
thank you u girl for the nice wishes!! :D

Congrats!!!! Wishing you a sticky baby :D

Nov 04, 07

Tests with FMU

https://img524.imageshack.us/img524/1696/dsc03684of0.jpg

https://img409.imageshack.us/img409/1201/dsc03686bv6.jpg

https://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9535/dsc03689tx1.jpg

Do u girls see it!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics