am i going baby crazy

halas

Reaction score
i think i am!! i have a three month old baby and i'm craving another 1 i just cant wait to have the first few moments again but i'm goin to wait untill after my wedding at least wats the best time to start again

I'm sort of wanting another one too honestly and I never thought I'd say that after my birth experience... I don't seriously want one this second but I've already got names in mind for baby #2!

yeah i want to get pregant when gabrielles at least 1 yr but this time i hope i dont get spd NOT std (sorry if i ever mentioned that to anyone when i was preganant they would look at me weird like i was telling them i had std's then i would have to explain its syphilis pubis disfunction where my pelvis is to loose lol. but when i do i want to be in a bigger house ect ect

aww I don't think you're going baby crazy, I think it's lovely that you want another one. I think it's easy for us to say we want a baby not REALLY knowing what it's like having one, but you do know and you still want one, so that's great :) x

thanks!! yeah you never really know what having a baby is really like until your a mum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->