Am I Going Crazy?

1Casey27

Reaction score
I've been cramping for about 5 days now, since I ovulated. My boobs started hurting around the same time, but they have gotten way worse today. I feel like I'm going to get my period at any moment. I've thrown up once, but no excessive nausea since. I've also had pretty bad heart burn. I've never had any of this before. My boobs never hurt like this. I'm 6dpo and on day 19 in my cycle. I'm supposed to get my period in 8 days. Does any one have any ideas? I feel like I'm going crazy!

Its not common to feel pregnancy symptoms so early, but I have heard of a few people that swore they knew right away. Is it possible that you ovulated later than you expected? The hormones produced with ovulation can cause PMS like symptoms, which sounds like what you have been experiencing.

I don't know. I just feel like something is up. I never have PMS symptoms and for 2+ symptoms to start all of a sudden just seems a bit weird. I only get cramps when I actually have my period.

Ever since hubby and I started NTNP,my cycle has changed completely.I get a lot more symptoms than I did before.I used to only get sore bbs the day before AF started (which was my telltale sign the witch was on her way) and I also didn't really get lots of cramping,which I now get,basically from O to AF.It's super annoying,because each month the symptoms get me all excited,all for nothing :(

I feel exactly the same. Im on day 23 and my af is not supposed to start for another 4 days. But i have cramps, my boobs are sore and im so tired all the time. I was anxious so i took a pregnancy test but it is way too early to have a positive so I'll Itest again probably tomorrow. IYes its weird.

My symptoms are coming and going, but I just can't shake the feeling that I am... Haha. We weren't even trying and now, it's like "Oh my goodness. There might be a baby in my uterus." The boobs are even more sore. My nipples just started hurting today. The cramping calmed downed a lot. It's crazy. Everyone keeps saying it's probably PMS, but I never and I mean NEVER get PMS. I camp a day or two during my period, but that's it. My boobs never hurt. And I wouldn't be nauseous if it was PMS. Haha. Ugggghhhh. Sunday can't come soon enough! Baby dust to all.:thumbup:

1Casey27, I really hope you are pregnant, I know how disappointing it can be when you've put your heart on it.Keep us updated with what happens.I've still got nearly 2 weeks before I can test.I'll probably be stark raving mad by then!

Thanks. I do, too. I'm freaking out, but I just want a positive and a baby. three more days! I'm crossing my fingers. I still have the symptoms. I'm hoping they're not just PMS. I doubt they are. Ahhhh!!! I'm too impatient. Thanks for your encouragement! :thumbup::bfp: Crossing my fingers, legs, eys, everything I can! Baby dust to you!

Girl,you need to keep me updated,I'm so excited for you!Luckily the wait isn't so long anymore.I still have to wait until at least next Wednesday,lol.My hubby might need to have me committed by then ;)

Haha. No worries! I will. I"m so nauseous today! It's crazy. And tired!! It just hit me all of a sudden. BAM!! Tired. Haha. Still crossing my fingers. I'm surprised I haven't been committed yet! But I haven't really told anybody...

I think I'm just normally so crazy-acting,people won't really notice if I go a bit crazy :happydance:

Hahaha. That's how I am, too. Goodness. I'm so nauseous this morning! I don't want to eat anything, but at the same time, I'm hungry. Hahaha. Crazy stuff!

All I have today is this dull pain in my lower belly.It's just kind of there,you know?But that's also something I have every cycle,so who knows

Well, I'm crossing my fingers for you! We could be belly buddies! Haha.

That would be sooooo awesome :) I'm in awedding in April and would love to have a big 'ol belly up there ;)

That would be so cute! my brother and his now wife got married April of 2012. She was about 7 months pregnant. I loved it! I have a new symptom! Aside from my boobs hurting, my nipples hurt soooo bad when they get cold! Sunday needs to come right now! Hahaha.

My nips are also very sensitive since the beginning of the week.My pre-AF symptoms are wide and varied,lol.I'm waiting with baited breath to hear your results,feels like it's me doing it :)

Well, tomorrow is the big day! I'm hoping it doesn't come... We'll see! I'm so nervous!!

I think my period is going to come :cry: It certainly feel like it. My silly body went and pulled a trick on me. How awful.

You never know!Lots of women say they felt that way before they tested.I'm keeping my fx that AF stays away for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->