Am I Going Crazy?

I'm so anxious!!! Nothing yet. Normally, I have CM around this time in my cycle. Nothing at all. I'm so nausous this morning, but I could just be hungry. Haha. My nippies started hurting more. Ugh! I'm so back and back on this. I had a feeling right after we BD'd that I was pregnant, but now it's back and forth now.

That's the one thing I hate most about TTC'ing,it makes you doubt everything you're feeling :( I'm starting to feel my AF cramps,so I'm sure I'm out this month,but I really hope the witch stays away for you!xo

Aww! Boooo. Hopefully she doesn't come for either of us!!! We could be baby bump belly buddies! I just wanted to put as many "b's" in there as I could. Haha. Still nothing for me here. Reeeeaaalllly hoping it stays like that.

Me too! Nothing still! If it doesn't come tomorrow, I'm buying a test and taking it on Tuesday!!!!! :spermy::bfp::af: Crossing my fingers still!!!

Have you ever gone late with your AF?Thing with me,is that my cycles vary with as much as 5 days,I have to wait until at least day after my longest cycle.All this waiting is surely causing wrinkles and grey hair,lol.But I'm definitely out this month - my AF cramping and CM has started.But at least my cycle seems to have shortened a bit.I would much rather take a 29 day cycle,than a 34 day cycle.

Still nothing!!! Still cramping and trying to not get my hopes up. If i don't get it by this afternoon, I'm testing in the morning.:af:

:bfn: but still no period. Still too early, perhaps? I'm going to wait a couple days and test again.

don't get your hopes up yet.

some people don't get their BFP's until 10 weeks believe it or not. hang in there.

I'm 15 dpo, but I started bleeding. Not sure if it's my period or implatation, but I think it's a bit late for implantation.

Oh no :( that's really sad,I was so excited for you.If it's just spotting,it could still be fine.My sister had some spotting at 7 weeks,and her little boy is now nearly 3.

I'm pretty sure it's my period. If it doesn't get heavier, it's probably nothing. Haha. We'll see.

I am definitely out this month,as I knew I would be.On to November I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->