Am I going crazy?

Iri3hwhisky

Reaction score
I am currently 5 days away from AF arriving. I've been feeling really off so decided to take a blue dye test with FMU and got a bfp. **pic attached**. I took a digital this afternoon and a first signal, and they were negative. I'm not sure if this happened because it's so early or what. I know blue dye tests get a bad rep, but. Does this look positive to you and why would I get a negative on the other in the afternoon?

rsz_120200627_115332.jpg

I want to believe it so, so bad! I just dont know why the first signal would be BFN. But the top was 7 hour hold and bottom only 1.5 hour hold.

I want to believe it so, so bad! I just dont know why the first signal would be BFN. But the top was 7 hour hold and bottom only 1.5 hour hold.

That happened to me with my son (with my daughters I didn't test till I ended up already blazing bfp), same day and one test would be bfp another bfn. It wasn't until I had a darker line that it stopped happening like that.

Congrats hun!!

That happened to me with my son (with my daughters I didn't test till I ended up already blazing bfp), same day and one test would be bfp another bfn. It wasn't until I had a darker line that it stopped happening like that.

Congrats hun!!
You give me hope!!!! Thank you so much!!!

That first one is very positive, different test have different sensitivities and that may be the cause of the bfns. Fingers crossed for you! Keep us updated

That first one is very positive, different test have different sensitivities and that may be the cause of the bfns. Fingers crossed for you! Keep us updated

Thank you so very much!!! This is a blue dye I took yesterday. Unfortunately did not get a BFP with dollar tree test this morning. (I've read not everyone has luck with them), and I'm planning on taking a FRER tonight. So nervous.

20200628_220301.jpg

Thank you so very much!!! This is a blue dye I took yesterday. Unfortunately did not get a BFP with dollar tree test this morning. (I've read not everyone has luck with them), and I'm planning on taking a FRER tonight. So nervous.

View attachment 1083642
If this is an evap I will be absolutely shocked !!! Can’t wait to see the FRER

If this is an evap I will be absolutely shocked !!! Can’t wait to see the FRER

You and me both! I've never had an evap look like the tests I've taken. I'm so nervous to take the FRER. My AF should arrive on the 3rd or 4th so it's still a little early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->