Am I Grasping at Straws? (TMI)

LiLi2

Reaction score
Ladies, I need you to either validate me or talk me off the ledge... Lol!!

I'm 11 DPO today and tested negative on a Walmart cheapie (First signal). I tested negative yesterday on a Clearblue +\-, but got a faint line at 9dpo on CB +\- (I'll post a pic below.)

I gave up and decided it's just not my month and wasn't feeling too bummed out. Then as I was getting ready for bed tonight, I felt that dreaded "leaking" feeling. I checked it out and it was just a big glob of light brown CM. AF isn't due until Saturday (it's Wednesday night right now.) I've never spotted before AF, I always just start bleeding. But I am cramping, and have been off and on for a couple days.

Could that have been IB? Could I just have implanted late? When does IB usually occur? It seems crazy to think I still have a shot at this point, after testing negative today.

Here was the "line" I got on Monday, 9dpo (but again, haven't had anything on a test since!):

image.jpg

Ladies, I need you to either validate me or talk me off the ledge... Lol!!

I'm 11 DPO today and tested negative on a Walmart cheapie (First signal). I tested negative yesterday on a Clearblue +\-, but got a faint line at 9dpo on CB +\- (I'll post a pic below.)

I gave up and decided it's just not my month and wasn't feeling too bummed out. Then as I was getting ready for bed tonight, I felt that dreaded "leaking" feeling. I checked it out and it was just a big glob of light brown CM. AF isn't due until Saturday (it's Wednesday night right now.) I've never spotted before AF, I always just start bleeding. But I am cramping, and have been off and on for a couple days.

Could that have been IB? Could I just have implanted late? When does IB usually occur? It seems crazy to think I still have a shot at this point, after testing negative today.

Here was the "line" I got on Monday, 9dpo (but again, haven't had anything on a test since!):

View attachment 896383

I think implantation usually happens 6 to 12dpo so 11 not too late. Good luck!

When I got my bfp I am sure I implanted 6dpo but I only got a squinter on 10dpo then nothing the next 2 days (all frers) and then on 13dpo I got a faint line and the next day it was slightly darker. I have 35 day cycles.
So it is possible you implanted later or your hcg is low to start. It is still early. Keep testing and try to get frers as they are more sensitive.

Well I woke up to full flow, 3 days early :( Thanks, ladies.

So sorry to hear that. Fx for next cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->