Am I Having A Miscarriage???

MOMMYOFBOY

Reaction score
Waiting To Hear Back From My Doctors Office... Maybe You Could Help Me While I Wait.
For The Past Week And A Half I Have Had Some Early Pregnancy Signs Very Similar To When I Was Pregnant With My Son...
Im Due For My Period Tomorrow...
Last Night When I Went To Use The Restroom I Heard A Splash... And Found A Large Blood Clot ( Maybe Bigger Than A Silver Dollar)
Since Then I Have Been Passing Little Clots... And When I Wipe Just A Little Brown/pink
Nothing Like The Start Of A Period.... I Am Very Nauseous And Having Throbbing In My Genital Area....
I Do Have An IUD (Mirena) Put In Over 2 Years Ago... I Have Always Been Regular.
Could I Be Having A Miscarriage? If I Am I Will Need Rhogam....
Hate Waiting For This Phone Call...

It sounds to me like you may be having a miscarriage. Though I have very little experience with the mirena coil, so I really have no idea.

Good luck, I hope you hear back from your Dr soon.

Still No Word From The Dr....Automated System Says It Can Take 24 Hrs To Hear Back :(
No More Clots... Just Very Light Discharge When I Wipe...

Well that's good at least :) keeping my fingers crossed for you

I'm not sure I'm understanding correctly, did you have a positive test at some point? If not it could be an off cycle?

I did not have a positive pregnancy test.... When I was pregnant with my son I didnt test positive with a urine test until I was 7 days passed my missed period.

Since my post I had heavy bleeding for about 2 hours... now the last few days ive been passing tissue/lining

I just had my blood drawn today... hopefully will get the results Monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->