Am I having an Anovulatory cycle?

Ltweety

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Can you look at my chart and tell me if this looks anovulatory? My temps seem pretty low to me and The two REALLY high temps were alcohol influence--which always spikes my temp pretty high. So it's feasible that I have not ovulated right? I did get that positive OPK and had all the right signs, and now the OPk is stark white...thoughts? I've never had an anovulatory cycle before. What should I expect around AF time? Will I just keep the same chart until I actually ovulate? Do I bleed?

Everyone has an anovulatory cycle sooner or later, it's completely normal. If the 2 really high temps were alcohol-induced, I would definitely say your chart doesn't look like you've ovulated yet.

Everyone is different, but on my anovulatory cycles (I've had 2 since I started TTC), AF is always on time or 1-2 days earlier than expected. Oddly enough, the 3 super long cycles I've had have always resulted in ovulation and a normal-length LP, it just took extra long to get to ovulation.

Do you feel like you're in LP? I never feel much of anything during my anovulatory cycles that end "on time," but on my long cycles that lead to late ovulation, I cramp on and off from the week I was supposed to ovulate all the way through.

So, I'm inclined to think my thermometer just crapped out on me. My acupuncturist had me get a progesterone draw at 7 dpo (if I ovulated on CD16 as my chart suggested) and it was 12.7. That's actually an okay number for even an early pregnancy...so I definitely ovulated. I just got a new thermometer and didn't take my temp over the weekend so I think I'm 10dpo right now. Hopefully my temp is somewhat normal for LP tomorrow.
Thanks, for the info though! I was wondering what would happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->