Am I having another chemical??????

lisa_78

Reaction score
Hi
Just looking for some advice, did a CB Digital pregnancy test on Tuesday and it came up pregnant 1-2 weeks. Did another one the next day and it said not pregnant, went to doctors and he did bloods for me. Got the results today and the HCG level was 14 so they class me as being pregnant. I've done 2 more tests today and both were negative. I had a chemical last month and think maybe I'm having another one :nope: xxx

depends of concentration of urine, If its a really dark sample (i.e no drinks for hrs and holding it in) and you used the same strength test as last time then unfortunatley it may be reducing HCG.

Thats what happened to me last month and it was the 1st thing I notinced the test was lighter even with a dark sample of urine.

But try to test again with a strong urine sample (i.e morning) and you may be ok

good luck xxx

i found this site useful for info..
https://www.pregnancyloss.info/waitingforaf.htm

does sound like may be hcg from last chemical..

*hugs* it must all be upsetting!! xx

lisa my hcg was 14 as I was having my "miscarriage" or "chemical" or whatever it's called. I was only 4 days after expected period (18dpo). I had had positives from 11 dpo until that very morning but all were very very faint. 14 is very low and could just signal very early pregnancy. Some tests (even from the same box!) are more sensitive than others. Most say they pick up around 25 of hcg, but some can pick up as low as 10! So I wouldn't count it out just yet, but I would be prepared just in case. I hope this helps and I hope youa re ok

Adanma

just an update........had more bloods taken at hosp today and levels had dropped again so classed as no longer pregnant. no-one was able to say whether i was in fact pregnant at all this month or that it was just my levels still declining from miscarriage last month. gutted xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->