Am I ill or pre term Labour?

Caelli86

Twin mummy to be!
Reaction score
so I haven't slept much the past few weeks due to being huge and uncomfortable at night and last night was no exception, I was awake since 2.30 am.
But today I've felt very sick and tired, and very hot.Its raining today and I've had all the windows open.
I've had some mild cramping but I have had quite a few BMs , I've been about 6 times already today and it seems to ease the cramps.
I just feel very "off"
Dunno to think if I've got a bug or sickness and it's been made worse by being tired and things or something else?

I'm seeing my midwife tomorrow, so my plan is to just relax, have another bath and try to sleep ( unless anything else happens)

On another note my consultant said if I experience anything remotely like labour then I need to go straight in as they don't mess around with twins but I kinda just think I'm ill and that I'm just wishful thinking its labour because I'm having such a tough time.

I've had several days like that and just taken it easy, drunk plenty of water, eaten light meals and rested and felt better the next day or so. However, being twins, if you have any doubt do contact the hospital. There's no harm in being checked out if you're unsure.

I've heard if these things being symptoms in the days before labour, but sure it's labour just yet but sounds like it could be close!

Ive felt much better in the past 2 hours but not quite 100% so going to chat to my midwife tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->