Am I in labour already or are these pains normal please help!

I had these pains too. Still pregnant. Sigh.

Hi ladies well I am back from the hospital everything is fine my bloody pressure was a little high but they put that down to the stress from last night and the fact that I was stressing over the baby's heartbeat she must of been having some sort of party in there because her heart rate was going from 140 to 190 lol

The hospital didn't really explain why I was getting the pains so I am putting them down to the fact that baby is quite low down and it has been putting extra pressure on my back causing me to have period pains.

The doctor checked my cervix too and that is fully closed thank god, thanks for all your support ladies xxx

Maybee worth a check up just to see whats happening as your not yet full term especially if the paind are getting worse xx

I would call l&d and tell them Hun and see if they want u in xx

Hubby is just running me a bath so I am going to see if that easies the pain a bit I just don't know what to think because I know braxton hicks shouldn't be painful but sometimes I am having to breath through these pains. They feel exactly like period pains x

My MW says it's a myth that BH aren't painful. I've been having pains for weeks now when the tightenings come, I think it's pretty common for them to be uncomfy and that they hurt!

All the pains and niggles you're feeling is probably just baby pushing against nerves together with Braxton Hicks if your tummy tightens.

Glad you got checked out and everything is okay!

Glad everything is okay :) I started getting period pains at about 37 weeks.... still no sign of baby though!

I have been having those exact same feelings. I was also wondering what they are. But you and I are due close to the same time. So, maybe it's normal for this part of pregnancy?

I have been having those exact same feelings. I was also wondering what they are. But you and I are due close to the same time. So, maybe it's normal for this part of pregnancy?

Completely normal Hun I saw my midwife today and she told me I am 3/5th engaged so that's why I am having pains x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->