Am i in labour or what?

Gem_88

Reaction score
So from 2 o'clock yesterday afternoon (it's currently 4.30 am) I have had bad period like pains in my back and round the front. I have also had aching inside in my cervix.

I've been really niggley and feeling uncomfortable and woke up at 2 because of it. I'm now wide awake and just can't sleep as I feel really restless.

Has anyone had any experience with slow labour? Is this what it could be? What may happen if it is?

I was also told today by the midwife that I must have had a bloody show as there was quite a bit of blood in my urine (I wear black underwear mostly so must have missed it)

Thanks everyone. I feel really frustrated right now!!

I have no clue but don't want to r&r. Hope this is the start for you!!

Sounds like something! More than I have :haha:

FXd that this is it!

:dust:

Yep, that sounds like labour. Try to relax, have a bath, or potter around a bit in the house. It took me 24 hours before I had proper contractions and they only got really full on when my waters broke after about 27 hours.
So prepare every last bit you need, pack your hospital bag, and good luck!!
X

Had something similar yesterday and suspect things might be brewing - guess we're playing the waiting game now. I know it could just settle back down for a bit or really rev up over the coming days. Good luck Hun xxx

maybe avoid the bath as it can slow or stop early labour x x walking is best

Thanks for the tip. I have had a couple of baths so maybe I should steer clear a little :/

I went thru what you're describing with my 1st son.I had a bloody show and periody pains from the sunday morning,and went into established labour on the monday afternoon..
Hopefully it'll be same for you.
Try get some sleep if you can,take some paracetamol if you're still in pain.You'll need all your energy for the next few days,good luck.x

Oh and as someone else said,do walk.I walked and walked until I couldn't walk anymore,it really made the contractions come stronger and more regular.x

I've heard most women go into labor 24-72 hours after a bloody show, hope this is it for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->