am i in slow labour? advice needed plz :)

alrbaby

Reaction score
i woke up at 3:10am this morning and had what felt like really bad cramp in my back and stomach! my stomach and back felt rock hard and it was one of worst pains iv ever felt. im 37+3. iv not had another pain since...could this have been a contraction?? its my first baby so not got a clue?? am i in slow labour??
my waters havnt broke and i havnt had a show yet!

id just keep an eye on it, i didnt have a show until i was in full blown labour and my waters didnt go until right before i started pushing so you dont neccessarily need to have them for labour to start. If it was just one pain then i woudlnt worry x

i've been having the same, like period pains in my back and hard bump. I don't know either, suppose if it progresses to anything with a show or more frequent then it maybe earlyish labour! Sorry i'm not much help lol! X

lol what does bh stand for? prob a really silly question!

BH standa for Braxton hicks!

I've been having the same thing. All night last night from 7:30pm until about 2am I had horrible period like pains in my back, stomach, and going down my legs. They were HORRIBLE and my water hadn't broke nor did I loose my mucus plug so I figured they were intense braxton hicks. They stopped and I haven't had any today yet so thats probably what they were! I'm also 37 weeks and 3 days! :) Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->