Am I in the wrong?

darkriver

Reaction score
So this morning things finally came to ahead regarding the children issue. I already have one DD who is my entire world. I do most of the looking after. My husband occasionally helps. (he doesnt work at the moment.) I have been in a lot of pain and bleeding since last night AF. I had to get up with my daughter even though he was up until 3. Our relationship isnt great, we have SS involved and we dont work. I also have complex health issues and I just dont feel its right bringing another kid into the world.

My husband is saying I am being warped. I am making an appointment with the doctor today and going to ask for the inplant to be put in. He isnt happy, but its my choice. Am I wrong here.

No, I don't think that you're wrong at all for not wanting another baby at the moment. It's your choice whether you want to have more children and when, after all it's your body. Much in the same way that he would have the choice not to have another child with you if he didn't want to, you have the choice not to have another child with him. You're not being warped or unreasonable in any way. :hugs:

Absolutely not you're being a responsible and good parent, that is not a situation to be bringing in another child. It sounds like there's plenty of work to be done with your eldest especially if he isn't helping. It would be selfish to just follow your biological urges.

Absolutely not you're being a responsible and good parent, that is not a situation to be bringing in another child. It sounds like there's plenty of work to be done with your eldest especially if he isn't helping. It would be selfish to just follow your biological urges.

Sometimes I wonder. haha

I agree with everyone else, your agree doing the right thing but bringing another child into the situation at the moment

You are not doing the wrong thing at all, I think you have made a very brave and realistic decision based upon current circumstances and you should feel comfortable with your decision as you know it is for the best right now

You're not in the wrong at all. In my opinion your husband sounds pretty rude.

He had admitted that I had made the right choice last night. Its going to be hard as we have just figured we have had another miscarriage. I bled last week when I assumed I was on my period but have started again the other day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->