Am I in with a chance?

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
I stopped taking the BCP last month after being on it for almost 3 years. I had a withdrawal bleed as normal and me and OH have been BDing all cycle. I'm not sure when or if I ovulated but did have some light spotting 13 days ago.

If I was on a 28 day cycle like when I was on the pill then AF would of been due on Saturday.

It's now Wednesday and AF hasn't shown. Been cramping since Thursday do was sure AF would of been here by now.

Done a few tests, the last one being yesterday morning and they have all been BFN.

Really dont know what to think now. Surely if I was pregnant I would of had a faint line at the least by now?

Completely! I dont even know when my af is due since coming off, is it as normal as it was on the BC or guess work! I just keep testing!

Did you finish the pack of birth control pills? I was on the pill for 8 years before trying for my daughter I finished the pack and had my withdrawl bleed it was then 40 days before I had my first real period however I did conceive that first cycle. I have heard of people getting pregnant straight after stopping so it's possible good luck hopefully you get your BFP soon

Yeah I finished the full packet and it's been 32 days since my withdrawal started x

It could go either way I think. It could be that as your body is adjusting to regulating itself again that you will have a few irregular cycles or that you will have longer cycles now. You may have ovulated late this cycle which would explain why you haven't got a bfp or period yet. Then again you hear of women who don't get a bfp through urine until they are a few weeks late. I would say wait a while a test again if af doesn't turn up.
Good luck

Did another test this morning which was BFN so I think it's safe to say I'm out this month. I think it must just be a weird cycle because I've stopped the pill. Not wasting any more money on tests. I'm sure it would of shown up by now if I was pregnant.

I did one to today which iv added a pic on my othet post on the preg test section. There was something there just hoping it wasnt a glitchy stick:wacko:

CD38 now and still no AF. Not tested in 5 days but don't see much point..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->