Am I just being paranoid?

Little G

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Just wanted to see what your thoughts on this! Well on Saturday DF and I were getting jiggy! :haha: We were away for the night and so forgot to take condoms with us so we ended up using the withdrawel method. This was the 1st time as we always use Condom's ( I came of the pill about 4 months ago)
I honestly dont think we were that bothered either way as we are about to TTC in about 8 weeks anyway
Well allday Ive been strange twinges in the nether region :winkwink:, I dont think its ovulation twinges as it seems to be a constant kinda dull throbing around the middle area, the :witch: is due to arrive around the 8th of November which would mean I should be ovulating round about now, just its never felt like this before..... Am I just being a paranoid android or do you think there is a change I could possibly be ...dare I say it.. pregnant!?...:cloud9: Would I be feeling twinges like this so early on?

Sorry for the long rant, all commments welcome! :thumbup:

xxxxx

Its a hard one, I got pg first time trying last time around and i got one of those early pg test kits and about 4 days before my period was due, i went out to by a test as I just knew I was pregnant... not sure why i started to pee a little bit more but basically i just felt it, i knew. I told my DH who just thought i was making it up... but we bought the test and voila..

You should get one of the early pg tests and test so you know either way.

I agree with goddess. Just get a test and go for it. You'll want to know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"