Am I just weird but......

hopingtobemum

Reaction score
Hi there, my husband and I are going to start ttc from about middle of august and we can't wait!!!
The only thing is... I just find it really weird that we have spent so many years trying NOT to get pregnant, then just overnight we decide not to use protection and try TO get pregnant!! I just find that really strange!!! Or is it me thats the strange one? ha ha!!!:happydance: xxx

Ha ha, know what you mean! It must feel strange to prevent pregnancies for all those years and then want nothing more than to get pregnant!

Good luck and hope you get your BFP quickly!

I'm definitely with you there! I think the worse thing though is that if we struggle to conceive, we've spent all this year protecting for no reason!!!

When we get going without the protection though, I think I am gonna feel like I am being naughty!!! haha!

Yeah i agree. It definitely feels bizarre at first. Sitting with your legs up up in the air afterward is also weird, you almost think 'oh no, what have i done?!' I'm also starting to TTC again in mid August and can't wait! x

i said this same thing to hubby not too long ago! you spend your younger years being so freaked out that you're going to get pregnant and when you actually want to you have to wait and wait (some people don't i guess, but i'm not betting it's going to happen to me right away). it makes me laugh when i think about it.

Hi there, my husband and I are going to start ttc from about middle of august and we can't wait!!!
The only thing is... I just find it really weird that we have spent so many years trying NOT to get pregnant, then just overnight we decide not to use protection and try TO get pregnant!! I just find that really strange!!! Or is it me thats the strange one? ha ha!!!:happydance: xxx

That's exactly what happened to us. One night we just decided to go for it and it BAM!!! Preggo on the first try :)

Yep, I know what you mean too!

It felt really naughty when we fist did it without using anything....feels really grown up which I know sounds strange but it did!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->