Am I mad!? New test added, is it finally my BFP!?

Definitely bfp!!! looking forward to seeing the line on the frer tomorrow!

Thank you so much ladies, eekkk!!! Can't quite let myself get fully excited until I see the frer tomorrow, but I'm positive it'll show up! :D :D :D been waiting over a year for this! I'm just doubting it because of them fading when they've all dried after the time limit.. but I know a lot of you had the same thing, so I'm trying to stay reassured! I've not told DH yet, any cute ideas on how I can break it to him? :) I'll wait for the first response before I do, but I'm thinking ahead. :haha: x

I definitely see those 2 lines! CONGRATULATIONS! 🤗🤗🤗

I waited until I got my FRER line too. Doesn't feel real with the faint lines on the ICs for some reason!

I told my OH by getting baby socks and putting them where he would see them when he got in from work. Simple but I thought cute. He loved it!

The one step tests are still showing really faint, shocking tbh as they're meant to be the most sensitive at 10, whereas the green handle ones are 20! Don't think they're as sensitive as they claim to be. I guess that's why I don't quite believe it yet though.. :dohh:

Aww that's really cute Swedengirl! :) X

Yes I was actually going to put a post in here about the one steps and how long it took for them to get dark. Like way less sensitive tests showed lines wayyyyy sooner than they did.
Like something caught my eye (and others at 8dpo) but I didn't get a line that was about half the darkness of the control until 18dpo!

I won't be using them anymore! I've ran out, and won't be ordering anymore now. Thank you for reassuring me. Trying to stop stressing, so I've decided to have a relaxing bath with a lush bath bomb! 👌 I don't feel any different to normal, if anything I have a lot of PMS. X

I can see it clear as day! :)
Lush bath bombs are the best

Tested this morning with FMU with a green handle cheapie, was feeling hopefully I guess.. Negative! :( Really hope this isn't a chemical, or tests playing tricks on me. X

Actually, I think it does! Stupid dent in it has thrown me off. Bright light in my bathroom makes it so hard to see too. X

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170424-080042.jpg
    Screenshot_20170424-080042.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 53
Just purchased some superdrug tests! No first response there. Gonna do it about 11 I think, so I've got a good hold. Think baby for me please! :haha: x

Baby vibes heading your way! I still see it as well!

I caved, and did it early!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170424-102403.jpg
    Screenshot_20170424-102403.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_20170424-102348.jpg
    Screenshot_20170424-102348.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 56
Hard to capture!

Attachments

• IMG_20170424_103038405.jpg
    IMG_20170424_103038405.jpg