Am I miscarrying?

lmgarc

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

First time posting in this forum (or any baby forum, really). My DH and I have decided to "see what happens" but that's difficult to do w/o creating any hopes/expectations re: the process.

We started "not preventing" in the beginning of the year, and since then, I've gotten my period (?) early twice. It came significantly early each time, and enough to classify as a period, and not spotting. I had hopes this time might've been IB but 5 days of period-like flow can't be IB (right?).

Am I miscarrying and don't know it? This time I was sure I was pregnant, with several preggo symptoms but then I got my period.

Should I go see my GYN? Thoughts?

Thanks for reading this.

Unless you took a test and it was positive, there is no way anyone could tell you if you are having a period or a chemical pregnancy.

Thanks for your post. I hadn't heard the term "chemical pregnancy", and after a quick search, it seems this is what's going on with me.

Since I didn't have a positive test, I dismissed it the first time. But this is the second time in a row that I've gotten an "early" period. And in my 16 years of periods, I've never been early.

I'm taking heart in the fact that stats say that about 70% of conceptions are chemical pregnancies, and most women don't know it.

It'll happen when it happens. Thanks again for your reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->